Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Typhoon in Krosa – Osaka / Nagoya
Last Updated: 15 August 2019
Due to Typhoon Krosa, the following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 14 August 2019 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Osaka or Nagoya on 15 August 2019.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- No waiver on cancellation and refund service fee.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 15 August 2019 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Osaka or Nagoya on 15 August 2019.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 29 August 2019 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via Japan destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details:
- Please contact Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852) 2747 3838.
- Please refer to the Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.