Black Sheep Restaurants
Enjoy priority booking with one of the Hong Kong’s leading restaurant groups
Black Sheep Restaurants is one of Hong Kong’s most exciting hospitality groups that specialises in niche, thought-provoking restaurant concepts.
The growing hospitality group boasts a portfolio of 15 restaurants – Belon, Buenos Aires Polo Club, Burger Circus, Carbone Hong Kong, Chôm Chôm, Ho Lee Fook, La Vache!, Le Garçon Saigon, Le Petit Saigon, Maison Libanaise, Motorino (SoHo and Wan Chai), New Punjab Club, Osteria Marzia and Soul Food – and one bar, Stazione Novella.
Visit Black Sheep Restaurants, Link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Cathay Pacific or contact the team directly for more details.
What you need to do:
- Contact the Black Sheep Restaurants VIP team by email between 10am and 7pm and provide your name and membership number with your request. Any same-day requests must be made before 5pm.
- Present your membership card on arrival for validation.
- Valid for Diamond members.
- Members must provide their full name and membership number in their email to the Black Sheep Restaurants VIP team and present their membership card upon arrival.
- A maximum of six guests, including the eligible member, per request under the same booking.
- Priority Reservations and Priority Waitlist are not guaranteed and subject to availability at all times.
- Same-day requests, whether for reservations, events or Priority Waitlist, must be made before 5pm.
- Members may contact the Black Sheep Restaurants VIP team from 10am to 7pm daily. Any requests made before 5pm will be responded to on the same day.