Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Disruptions Affecting Flights to/from Hong Kong
Last Updated: 5 Aug 2019
Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon have been informed by the Airport Authority of Hong Kong that airport operation may be affected on 5 August 2019, the following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 5 August 2019 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Hong Kong between 5 August and 6 August 2019.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- No waiver on cancellation and refund service fee.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 18 August 2019 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Hong Kong between 5 August and 6 August 2019.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 30 November 2019 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details:
- Please contact Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852) 2747 3838.
- Please refer to the Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.