The kiosk currently offers the following:
- Check-In service - Select your seat and print out your boarding pass.
- Boarding Pass Collection - Print your boarding and lounge passes after you have used our Online Check-In service on cathaypacific.com
All passengers holding e-Tickets. Exceptions are passengers who:
- Passengers requiring Medical Assistance
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Passengers travelling in a group and are registered as a group in the booking
- Passengers whose ticket requires some additional payment
To check in online, passengers’ valid travel documents must be at least valid for 6 months from the date of return.
For details on passport validity requirements for travel to your destinations, please visit IATA Travel Centre.
*It is the passengers’ responsibility to ensure the validity of their Entry Visa or Transit Visa before entering or leaving a country as destination or stopover.
They are currently located at:
- Hong Kong - Hong Kong International Airport, Terminal 1
- Amsterdam - Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Terminal 3
- Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- Capt Town - Cape Town International Airport
- Chennai - Chennai International Airport, Terminal 4
- Chicago - Chicago O'Hare International Airport, Terminal 5
- Dubai - Dubai International Airport, Terminal 1
- Frankfurt - Frankfurt International Airport, Terminal 2
- Hyderabad - Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Johannesburg - Oliver Reginald Tambo International Airport, Terminal B
- Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- London - London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 3
- Los Angeles - Los Angeles International Airport, Tom Bradley International Terminal
- Moscow - Moscow Domodedovo Airport
- Mumbai - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Terminal 2
- Nagoya - Chubu Centrair International Airport
- Osaka - Kansai International Airport, Terminal 1
- Rome - Leonardo Da Vinci International (Fiumicino) Airport, Terminal 3
- San Francisco - San Francisco International Airport
- Seoul - Incheon International Airport
- Shanghai - Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Terminal 2
- Singapore - Changi Airport, Terminal 1
- Taipei - Taoyuan International Airport, Terminal 1
- Tokyo(Haneda) - Haneda Airport International Terminal
- Toronto - Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal 3
- Vancouver - Vancouver International Airport
You can now check in on your own by the following steps:
Step 1. Retrieve your booking by:
- Inserting or swiping your Marco Polo Club or Asia Miles membership card OR,
- Scanning your passport OR,
- Entering your Booking Reference Number.
Step 2. Select your flight
Step 3. Select your preferred seat from an interactive seat map
Step 4. Print your boarding pass
You can check in between 50 minutes and 48 hours prior to your flight departure. This applies to all Self Check-In Kiosks at airports where available, except Beijing International Airport, London Heathrow Airport and O.R. Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg.
The service is currently available in English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Italian, Dutch, French and German.