Domestic Helper Fares to Indonesia
Fares includes taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges.
Cathay Pacific offers exclusive fares to domestic helpers from Indonesia being employed in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region or Mainland China.
What's more, your employee will receive additional excess baggage allowance. So hurry and act now.
If you have only one name in your passport, please enter your “Title” in both the “Given Name” and "Title" fields.
Make a booking
- Fares displayed include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax, and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.
- Offer applies to Indonesian Domestic Helper being employed in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region or Mainland China.
- A valid passport number and Employment Contract Number of the domestic helper is required while making the online purchase.
- Passenger must present the registered passport with the Employment Contract Number as stated in your working visa upon check-in at the Hong Kong International Airport.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to collect a surcharge of HKD2,000 should the proof of identity registered not be presented by the passenger during check-in. The surcharge is non-refundable.
- Additional excess baggage allowance will be offered on your flight from Hong Kong to Jakarta or Surabaya. Subject to identity proof at Hong Kong International Airport.
- The fares detailed in this offer are subject to limited availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
You may also like
Apply and earn up to 154,000 milesFrom 15 Aug 2020
ColomboFly from 01 May 2017 - 28 Feb 2018
Economy Class to Thailand from HKD$2,232*Flightsfrom HKD$2,232Economy Class, Fly from 01 May 2020 - 31 Jan 2021
Senior discount fares to IndiaEnjoy an 25% off fares for passengers who is aged 60 or aboveFrom 31 Oct 2020
Student Ticket Fares to JapanFly from 19 Dec 2019 - 15 Dec 2021
Exclusive offer for HSBC Premier Mastercard® cardholdersFrom
HSBC rebate: HKD$300 via Apple PayFrom 29 Feb 2020
Hong Kong art experienceFrom