- Departure period
- 01 Aug 2019 to 01 Aug 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday stay/6 Months
- Book by
- 10 Jul 2020
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Business Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Intense, sophisticated, compact, diverse, energetic. Beyond Hong Kong's spectacular skyline are a host of exotic temples, ancient traditions and colourful festivals, combining 150 years of colonial influence with 5,000 years of Chinese culture.
We fly non-stop to Hong Kong five times daily from London Heathrow, and once daily from both London Gatwick and Manchester.
Manchester - Hong Kong
London - Hong Kong
1. Sale period year round.
2. Fares are for return travel from London Heathrow/Gatwick and Manchester.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Dates changes: Permitted at GBP350.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/Refunds at GBP400.
8. No-show at GBP400.
9. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
10. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
11. 30 days advance purchase applies.
12. Outbound flights for London to Hong Kong: Permitted for travel between Mondays to Fridays.
13. Inbound flights for Hong kong to London: Permitted for travel Sundays to Wednesdays excludes flights on CX251/CX255 & CX343.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.