Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Severe Tropical Storm Mitag (China)
Last Update: 30 September 2019
Due to Tropical Storm Mitag approaching China, the following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 30 September 2019 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Fuzhou, Wenzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai or Ningbo between 1 October and 2 October 2019.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- No waiver on cancellation and refund service fee.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 2 October 2019 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Fuzhou, Wenzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai or Ningbo between 1 October and 2 October 2019.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 15 October 2019 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordindgly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via other China destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details:
- Please contact Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852) 2747 3838.
- Please refer to the Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.